We started our business with one simple aim – to create a holiday experience that we ourselves would love to enjoy. We have tried to think of everything, so that you don’t have to. We thrive on feedback and are continually looking for ways to make your stay even more enjoyable.
At Brecon Retreat, we know that it’s a joy to holiday with our pets but it’s not always easy to find a great self catering place to stay. When you stay with us, you don’t sacrifice staying in a stylish place for the sake of your “best friend,” after all dogs deserve the very best too and our 5 star accommodation provides the perfect place to get away from it all with the whole family.
ALL BREEDS ARE WELCOME
- We lovingly welcome dogs
- Rural location – numerous dog walks straight from the door.
- Enclosed area in garden to hip height.
- Warm running water outside for cleaning muddy paws & bellies!
- Welcome treat basket on arrival.
- Luxury memory foam mattress with blankets & towels provided.
- Sofa throws provided.
- Dog crate provided upon request.
- All we kindly ask is that doggies to stay on ground-floor.
- Freezer available for dogs on a raw diet.
- Frozen dog food can also be pre-ordered ready the lodge for your arrival.
- There is a one-off charge of £20 per dog, per stay.
Due to the nature of the National Park, many places are dog-friendly. However, to help you to get the most out your holiday, we provide a comprehensive list of places to eat and drink, where you can take your dogs with you.
There are also some great places to go exploring too with your dog, how about hiring a boat for a leisurely cruise on the canal, or going underground to explore the National Showcaves, or perhaps you’d prefer to go overground on the Brecon Mountain Railway!
So take a look at our website, and have a look for yourself – we manage every aspect of your booking ourselves, so can promise you the very best service ensuring your holiday with us will be just perfect.
Want to find out more? Read our review of our amazing stay at Brecon Retreat.