Crantock Bay is a selection of 5-Star, luxury 2, 3 and 4-bedroomed self-catering properties, suitable for short stay and holiday lettings, on the site of the former Crantock Bay Hotel.
Located in the hamlet of West Pentire, close to the village of Crantock on the Atlantic coast of Cornwall, the holiday apartments and large accommodation is surrounded by the National Trust headland of West Pentire, allowing direct access to the South West Coast Path and to the golden sandy beach.
All of the holiday apartments feature stunning views across Crantock Beach in Cornwall, towards East Pentire, Goose Rock and the coast beyond. Our garden level properties have access straight onto the grounds whilst all other apartments feature balconies overlooking the beach. We also now have a three storey house with the same stunning sea views, balcony and access straight onto the grounds as well.
Our on-site cafe/bar/bistro, ‘C-Bay’, has the same glorious views over the Beach and the coast beyond. We are open daily serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. See the C-Bay page for opening times.
At our leisure club, you can enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool and spa bath, along with our restored all-weather tennis court. We also offer the bonus of a 10% discount in C-Bay for all Leisure Club members.
All holiday apartments have:
- Stunning sea views
- Free membership to the indoor pool and tennis court
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Welcome Hamper of practical essentials (Milk, tea, coffee, washing-up liquid, etc.)
- Washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, oven, grill, hob, toaster, kettle
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- DVD player, large flat screen TV
- All linen and towels except beach/swimming towels
- Communal sea view barbecue area
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Communal outside shower
- Outside shed for storing wetsuits/boards/buggies etc.