Greenwood Grange is an award winning collection of 17 luxury, unique holiday cottages in Dorchester.
Deep in Hardy country, you can expect slate roofs, exposed wooden beams, crisp white sheets, manicured grounds and ancient woodland – just perfect for exploring with your furry friend.
Almost half of our properties at Greenwood Grange welcome dogs and the grounds include a fully enclosed doggy paddock, ideal for an easy morning stroll before embarking on your day out.
Our cottages are large enough for 2 average sized dogs (e.g. Labradors), but if you are unsure please contact the team who will be happy to help you. Adjacent to Thorncombe woods you will find acres of wonderful walkies for your canine companions to sniff about to their hearts content.
A doggy welcome pack, including a dog towel and treats await your arrival, and an information folder is available in each pet friendly cottage, which contains details of local dog-friendly pubs, restaurants and attractions.
Our dog friendly cottages each including the following:-
- A charge of £25 per dog, per stay.
- A dog sitting service is available with advance notice at a charge of £10 per hour.
- Feeding bowls, mats, water bowls and leads are available on request.
- Hose points on site for washing muddy paws!
- All dog-friendly cottages have an enclosed garden (with the exception of Anglebury and Kingsbere)
Please advise us when booking that you will be bringing a dog with you so that we can allocate a dog-friendly property for you.