Hoe Grange Holidays offers cosy self-catering log cabins and gorgeous glamping pods in the stunning Peak District countryside with wonderful walks from the door. As dog owners ourselves we understand that your dog is part of your family, so why would you leave him behind? Forget kennel fees, bring your dog on holiday with you and it won’t cost you a penny. We welcome up to two dogs in the log cabins.
Enjoy scenic views from the High Peak Trail, follow the Peak District Boundary Walk, or hike over the hill to the dog-friendly village pub.
Open all year, short breaks available and groups welcome.
A holiday at Hoe Grange is Doggy Heaven!
- wonderful dog walks from the door, with direct access to the High Peak Trail (maps included)
- playtime fun – so much space to chase and play
- bring another canine friend – we welcome up to two dogs per cabin*
- room for the dog basket and toys
- pet-friendly pubs within walking distance
- outside tap for washing those muddy paws
- dog towel and bedding washing and drying facilities
- dog waste bags and bin
- Choose from log cabins and glamping pods with ensuite facilities
You can read all about our wonderful stay at Hoe Grange Holidays in our blog Hoe Grange Holidays – A Delightful Dog Friendly Derbyshire Farm-Stay