As dog owners ourselves we understand that your dog is part of your family, so why would you leave him behind? Forget kennel fees, bring your dog on holiday with you and it won’t cost you a penny.
A holiday at Hoe Grange is Doggy Heaven!
- wonderful dog walks from the door, with direct access to the High Peak Trail (maps included)
- playtime fun – so much space to chase and play
- bring another canine friend – we welcome up to two dogs per cabin*
- room for the dog basket and toys
- pet-friendly pubs within walking distance
- outside tap for washing those muddy paws
- dog towel and bedding washing and drying facilities
- dog waste bags and bin
- 3 dog friendly lodges to choose from – Rainster, Hipley and Pinder
“We’ve stayed in many different kinds of glamping accommodation – from simple unfurnished pods to caravans and big log cabins, and this is by far, is the best of them all.” Read the full review here.