Red Lodge Canine Country Club (formerly Lucy Pet Carer Ltd) offers expert doggy day care and overnight boarding for those times when you are away or at work, and need someone to take care of your canine companion. Our Doggy Day Care provides a fun, safe and stimulating environment for your dog to socialise with other pups.
We have two large paddocks which are fully enclosed giving your dog the freedom to run around with their friends and explore the sniffs, we have an astro turf play area, and a large indoor play area. All areas have an array of play houses, dog tunnels and more!
We pride ourselves on providing the very best care for your loving and loyal companion. Whether you are looking to keep your dog active and happy during the day when you’re at work, or want your dog to socialise and integrate with other dogs, we can offer you a complete daycare solution comprising of the following:-
- Regular stimulation and exercise
- Active rest times throughout the day
- Games and activities such as fun photoshoots and pawprint painting
- Social play and supervised interaction with other dogs
- Natural grain and poultry-free treats provided
- Grooming facilities on site (book separately with Paddywhacks Perfect Paws)
- Dog walking alternative service with our sister company through Paddywhack Dog Walkers
In addition to our fantastic daycare service we offer dog boarding in our heated kennels, where your dog will receive regular interaction and exercise leaving you free to enjoy your time away.
Unlike many dog boarding kennels, our kennels are only for your pet when it’s time to go to bed, so you can be assured that your dog will have a restful nights sleep.
Our dog boarding kennels include:
- Underfloor heating
- Large kennel and sleeping areas
- Socialising with other dogs during the day
- Regular exercise
- New friendships with both furbabies and humans
For further information or to arrange a trial to see if we are the right set up for your dog, please send an email to [email protected]