Mallory Court Hotel is a luxury dog-friendly country house hotel situated in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. We welcome all dogs to stay at our hotel and your furry friend will be guaranteed to receive a five star service from our friendly award-winning team, who will cater to every canine need.
We provide our four-legged guests with a welcome letter, a dog bed with cushion, a bowl, poop bags and a treat to help them settle in.
We have a selection of dog friendly rooms for you to choose from. Not to mention 10 acres of beautiful grounds for you and your pup to explore! If you fancy exploring further afield, we have a number of local walks and parks suitable for dogs nearby.
After an exciting day of walkies your dog can enjoy a well-deserved rest and relax in our garden room, whilst their owners are welcome to enjoy some refreshments and a light lunch or dinner.
During the warmer months, you can enjoy dining in our Brasserie walled gardens and manor house terrace.
Mallory Court Hotel really is the ultimate retreat in Warwickshire for dog owners to relax and enjoy a well deserved getaway with their canine companions. Click here to book a stay today.
* Please note that you will need to pre-book your dog via telephone or email as we only have a limited number of dog-friendly bedrooms.
Here are a few of our doggy house rules – in place to keep all our guests happy!
- Dogs are charged at £25.00 per dog, per night.
- Dogs are welcome in the bedrooms and grounds, however they are not permitted in the Manor house lounge, Dining room, or Spa.
- Dog sitting and dog walking can be provided by the hotel with prior arrangements and at an additional charge.
- Dining in our Brasserie is available mid-week at 6.00pm and 6.30pm, subject to availability.
- A doggie menu is available on request at an additional charge