Deciding to feed your dog a raw diet can be confusing, time consuming and messy. But, with the help of Michie’s of Cornwall, it doesn’t need to be.
It maybe that you’ve been feeding your dog a raw diet for a while, but are looking for something new. Let’s face it we all need a change from time to time!
Whatever your situation, there are many reasons why you should choose our raw dog food:
- All of our recipes are complete meals. They have been developed by an Animal Nutritionist with over 25 years experience. They have the perfect balance of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that your dog needs in order to thrive. No Supplements are needed so you know you are feeding your dog a nutritionally balanced and healthy diet.
- We only use meat that is locally sourced and of human grade (literally the same meat that you or I would eat)! Our food contains fresh fruit and vegetables, with added beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- We never add any bulking agents such as water, colourings, preservatives, flavourings, grain, rice or cereals.
- Our meals come in a choice of sizes – 300g and 500g portions.
- We only use biodegradable, compostable or recyclable containers. In fact, we are proud to be winners of The Green Award 2020 awarded by the Pet Industry Federation.
- We cater for all ages of dog from puppies to adult dogs and also pregnant and lactating bitches.
- The meals are supplied frozen. All you need to do is thaw them out and serve. No mess, no fuss!
- We also make a range of healthy, nutritionally balanced, natural treats.
As a family run company, we are here for you and your dog. We are happy to help you make the transition to our raw dog food in any way we can.
Please pop into our shop here in Cornwall, or call or email us with any questions.