Multi Award Winning! With its unique contemporary eco-friendly design and quiet rural location not too far from Padstow, Old Barn Tregonetha is a true luxury self-catering gem.
The vaulted ceiling of the first floor sitting room creates a large open space for accomplished pianists to play the regularly tuned quality piano. During summer months open the south facing balcony door to welcome in the all-day sunshine and enjoy the peaceful wildlife in the mature well-kept garden.
Old Barn Tregonetha has everything you need including a modern kitchen including state of the art electric Aga and separate utility room. We also have EV Chargers installed so you can remain ‘fully charged’ throughout your stay! We are an independent property and not part of a complex.
THE DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Sleeps: Up to 5 guests
- Reduced Price Option: Up to 2 guests
- Visit England Inspected and Graded 5 Star and Gold
- Personally Visited: Yes
- Bedrooms: 3 in total (Two king-size, One single)
- Children: Family Children are very welcome
- Cots: One cot is available
- Highchairs: One highchair is available
- BBQ: Yes a Gas BBQ is provided
- Pets: We are very dog friendly – Dogs are welcome and there is no maximum (prior consent for more than 2 required). Each pet is charged at £35.00 per visit
- Mod Cons: Loewe Smart TV, Blu-Ray, iPod dock
- Internet & Communications: SuperFast Fibre Optic Broadband / Wi-Fi