Riverside House is a spacious dog friendly holiday home which can accommodate up to twelve guests and is located in Litton Mill, a picturesque Derbyshire village right in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
We welcome up to five dogs at any one time (depending on their size) so there’s no need to leave anyone behind – everybody is welcome as you can tell by our doggy hamper!
With the The Monsal Trail just a stones throw from your doorstep, guests can make the most of eight miles of traffic-free cycling and walks which boast spectacular views of the Monsal Viaduct.
Riverside House is just perfect for group get-togethers, reunions and family celebrations. With a whole host of amenities to make your stay relaxing and memorable including:
- four bedrooms, including one downstairs – ideal for older family members
- three bathrooms, including one ensuite and one downstairs
- huge, high ceilinged lounge with beams
- dining room big enough to accommodate 12
- large, modern, fully equipped kitchen
- ample and generous downstairs space which flows from the kitchen to dining room to hall and lounge
- separate games room (with pool table, x-box, PS2, TV, air hockey, table football)
- underfloor heating in the kitchen and dining room
There is free Wi-Fi, three TVs, a DVD player, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky movies in HD, bed linen and towels for the bedrooms, a limitless supply of logs for the lounge fire, an enclosed garden to stop those furry friends from wandering and off-street parking – all absolutely FREE!