In the heart of Knightsbridge, on a quiet street overlooking private gardens, discover this enchanting boutique townhouse hotel. Moments from Harrods and the V&A Museum, a passionate team welcomes each guest like family.
Discover a cosy and welcoming home away from home experience with a unique character and beautiful traditional style. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, Afternoon Tea by the fire or try one of Esley’s famous martinis accompanied with delicious homemade snacks. The royal treatment is extended to families and pets – our popular Doggy Afternoon Tea gets plenty of tails wagging!
Throughout the hotel, the walls are graced with original artworks and the 28 individually designed rooms exude every imaginable comfort with effortless elegance.
What to expect:
- Quintessential English, red brick townhouse overlooking secluded private gardens in exclusive Knightsbridge
- Quiet residential hideaway, close to Harrods, exclusive boutiques and the V&A museum
- Cosy, welcoming, charming home away from home experience
- Devoted hotel team who take great pride in each and every detail, homemade sweets, beautiful floral displays, romantic turndowns, personal gifts
- Voted as one of the Top Hotels on TripAdvisor
- Classic cocktail bar with the best Martini in London and homemade snacks. Martini masterclass also popular.
- Exceptional collection of original artwork
- Famous buffet breakfast and a range of dishes including the much-loved recipes of Beatrice Tollman
- Special Vegan and Gluten Free Afternoon Tea
- Popular Doggy Afternoon Tea