In the heart of Knightsbridge, on a quiet street overlooking private gardens, discover this enchanting boutique townhouse hotel. Moments from Harrods and the V&A Museum, a passionate team welcomes each guest like family.
Discover a cosy and welcoming home away from home experience with a unique character and beautiful traditional style. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, Afternoon Tea by the fire or try one of Esley’s famous martinis accompanied with delicious homemade snacks. The royal treatment is extended to families and pets and our popular Doggy Afternoon Tea gets plenty of tails wagging! We even offer a pet concierge service, and if you want to see just how pampered your pup can be, check out our website for doggy spa packages and much more.
Throughout the hotel, the walls are graced with original artworks and the 28 individually designed rooms exude every imaginable comfort with effortless elegance.
What to expect:
- Quintessential English, red brick townhouse overlooking secluded private gardens in exclusive Knightsbridge
- Quiet residential hideaway, close to Harrods, exclusive boutiques and the V&A museum
- Cosy, welcoming, charming home away from home experience
- Devoted hotel team who take great pride in each and every detail, homemade sweets, beautiful floral displays, romantic turndowns, personal gifts
- Voted as one of the Top Hotels on TripAdvisor
- Classic cocktail bar with the best Martini in London and homemade snacks. Martini masterclass also popular.
- Exceptional collection of original artwork
- Famous buffet breakfast and a range of dishes including the much-loved recipes of Beatrice Tollman
- Special Vegan and Gluten Free Afternoon Tea
- Popular Doggy Afternoon Tea
Dear Ms.Devlin and Milly,
I want to thank you for your thoughtful presents, it was most kind of you to think of me. As you can see, I was completely overjoyed to receive something so special from so far away!
My mom even had to remove the cup for safety because I was just so very excited about my presents. I look so spiffy in my bright red scarf that all the neighborhood dogs are talking about me, and now at each meal I feel a bit posh having my dish placed on such a fancy mat. Truly, I am a very lucky dog!
From what they tell me, mom and dad had a perfectly wonderful stay at the Egerton House — and if it wasn’t for missing me — they might have extended their stay since they felt so much at home. From the lovely, comfortable rooms to the gracious, genuine hospitality of the staff they have only praises to sing about their stay there.
In particular, please extend their kindest regards to — Raquel, Alex, Charlie, Tessa, Scott, Michael, and Jacques, whose friendliness enhanced their visit.
Of course, to you as well, your warm greeting on their (our) first afternoon set the tone for a lovely stay that they (we) will always fondly remember (and hope to repeat)!
Mahalo nui loa, our heartfelt thank you.
Aloha a hui hou, until we meet again,
and also from my mom and dad, Elizabeth and John