The Old Swan captures the charm of bygone years, throw in a good measure of modern convenience, add to it the laid-back atmosphere of the gastro-pub inspired dining room and log-fired bar and you’ll feel like there’s no place like it. The setting couldn’t be more romantic if it tried.
Next door at the Minster Mill, you’ll find a slightly less posh country-cousin. A bit of an upstart; funky modern rooms, smaller and without the history but all with the familiar style and personal touches that the de Savary Family cram in by the bucket-load. Here on a budget and also offering flexibility for small groups and private parties.
- On arrival your dog will receive an Old Swan & Minster Mill bandana with our compliments. I’m sure your dog will wear this with pride! If you would like more they are £12 each, available at Reception
- In your room you will find a dog basket, water & food bowl (with one portion of food) and dog poo bags to use during your stay. If you need more please ask at Reception
- Dogs are welcomed in the bar area of the Swan. A delicious dog’s dinner can be ordered at the bar for £5
- Dog chews can be purchased at Reception for 50p for those well behaved dogs!
- We are set on 65 acres of beautiful Cotswolds countryside for you and your dog to explore but please keep them on leads when in public areas or in fields with livestock
- Dog sitting and walking services are available on request, please see Reception for further details.
Dogs are charged at £20 per night.
Reservations must be made in advance as some rooms are allergy-free.