Valley View is a large dog friendly holiday cottage set in The Peak District National Park, boasting stunning views of Dovedale and positioned right next to the famous stepping stones of the River Dove. With fantastic walking and cycling routes directly from your doorstep, Valley View Cottage is the perfect place for a hound friendly getaway.
We accept up to five well behaved dogs, so there’s no excuse to leave anyone behind – everyone is welcome!
The property sleeps 13 guests plus 2 on a sofa bed, and there are 2 cots which makes it ideal for family holidays, and large groups of friends. The accommodation comprises six bedrooms, five of which are in the main house and one double bedroom which is in the annexe. The Cottage Annexe is attached to the main house and has its own games lounge, kitchenette, bathroom and a double sofa bed.
There are three bathrooms in total, one downstairs in the main house, a family bathroom in the main house and one in the cottage annexe.
There is plenty of seating for guests to sit and soak up the surroundings, along with a whole host of other amenities to make for a relaxing stay including:
- Huge corner sofa to bring everyone together for games, chatter and movies
- Super large dining room table seating up to 16 altogether for fabulous home cooked meals
- Fun time with board games galore, two TVs with Sky & BT Sports, table football, X-box
- Loads of outside space for everyone and views to die for in Dovedale
- Great location to get out walking from the doorstep in glorious Peak District countryside
- Traffic free Tissington Trail 5 mins by car ideal for cycle rides
- Book direct with friendly owners who know everything about the cottage and area
Outside there is a private driveway for up to four cars, a large garden which includes a portable style BBQ, a secure bike storage, an enclosed grass area (perfect for pups!) and a secluded area for relaxing and unwinding after a day of adventure.