An exceptionally dog-friendly hotel
The Yorkshire Dales, which surrounds the hotel, is arguably the finest dog-walking country in the UK. The walk alongside the River Wharfe from the hotel to Bolton Abbey is an absolute treat.
Our clear dog policy and all of the following are practical reasons why The Devonshire Arms is considered such a dog-friendly hotel.
Read more about our Dog friendly hotel services below;
- Dogs allowed in room/property unattended for an additional charge of £10 per dog.
- Flexible approach to number and size of dogs – please contact us for details.
- Dog treat always offered.
- Facility to take breakfast accompanied by dog – room service.
- Well behaved dogs welcome in the outdoor eating area (there is year-round umbrella shelter).
Available dog-friendly supplies and services
- Outside tap, bucket, sponge, towels and drying area.
- Blankets, bedding, bowls, spare leads and throws.
- Emergency dog food supplies.
- Dog sitting and walking service by prior arrangement. Staff will help/assist where possible.
- Local dog grooming service.
- Vet information on request with 24-hour call out.
- Dog walk information included in welcome pack.
- Dog friendly beach nearby (all year).
- Dog friendly outdoor seating area at the hotel.
- Dog walks available on-site and from the door (no need to drive).
- Off-lead walks available on site or nearby.
- Scoop bags provided and waste bin close by.
- Torch available for dog walking.